What makes Market Hall Caterers food special?
- Our food is honest, heartfelt and handcrafted. We are passionate about sourcing, making and serving the very best food possible.
- We begin with wholesome ingredients—like sustainable seafood, conscientiously raised local meats and the freshest fruits and vegetables available.
- We make everything in-house daily—from smoking our own seafood and crafting our own charcuterie and award-winning pâté to making all of our own desserts, cakes and pastries.
- We offer a wide selection of tried-and-tested menus representing an array of cuisines.
- As part of Market Hall Foods, we offer access to a practically limitless array of the world's best specialty products.
Where do you source your ingredients?
We are passionate about provenance. All of our meat and seafood is GMO-free and from humane sources—like Mary’s Free Range Air-Chilled Chicken, grass-fed beef from Storm Hill Beef Cooperative, Beeler’s Pure Pork ham and bacon, Diestel Turkey Farms turkey, PureFish salmon from the northwest Isles of Scotland and wild-caught Gulf Shrimp. We use only local, cage-free eggs. We're in the produce market every morning at 4am to find the freshest fruits and vegetables available. Our yogurt is organic from Straus Family Creamery and Wallaby, our tofu from Hodo Soy Beanery, and our cheeses are thoughtfully sourced by our award-winning cheesemongers. The olive oil we use is exclusively Pacific Sun Farms California Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
How is your food presented?
- For Pickup or Delivery & Setup, our food is presented on reusable and recyclable black plastic serveware (platters, bowls and serving utensils) and on wicker baskets and bamboo trays.
- For Full Service Events, we offer an option for presentation on ceramic tableware.
Is your food served room temperature or hot?
Most of our menu items are designed to be served at room temperature. We can provide disposable chafing dishes for those items that should be served hot.
Can you accommodate special dietary or allergic needs?
Absolutely! We can offer menus for gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo diets, and more. We will be happy to guide you through our menus and suggest variations to accommodate your dietary needs. We also offer many light menus, menus featuring whole grains, and lighter Mediterranean and Asian dishes.
What types of beverages do you provide?
Please see our Beverages menu, featuring a delicious selection of fresh, housemade iced teas, lemonades, infused waters and agua frescas. We can also provide additional specialty beverages—just give us a call to discuss options.
I love Mexican food—what can you do for me?
We love Mexican food too! Let us deliver a full taco bar to your next office meeting—our award-winning sister company, Cactus Taqueria, specializes in fresh, mouthwatering flavors from Mexico. In addition, we offer a wide range of Latin-inspired menus that we can custom design for your next Full Service Event.
Can you provide a list of ingredients for the menu items I choose?
Yes, a list of ingredients for every menu item is available upon request. Please ask one of our Catering Specialists.
Can you provide heating instructions for the menu items I choose?
Yes, heating instructions (if applicable) are available upon request for every menu item. Please ask one of our Catering Specialists.