Is your serveware, tableware and packaging sustainable?
We are genuinely concerned about our planet's welfare and are a little obsessed with finding new ways to reduce the amount of disposable items our food and service requires. All of our serveware is reuseable and recyclable (plastic platters and serving utensils), and all of our to-go packaging and tableware is compostable (plates, bowls, utensils, containers, cups and napkins).
How do I recycle and compost your serveware, tableware and packaging?
We're so glad you asked. Our ongoing, shared efforts to respect the environment and reduce waste will make a difference. Here's a guide for properly disposing of our serveware, tableware and packaging. This guide is applicable to the City of Oakland only. If you live outside of Oakland, please consult your local municipality's guidelines. Do be sure to rinse all containers before recycling them. And thanks again for caring!
- Catering Bowls & Lids
- Catering Trays & Lids
- Black Plastic Serving Spoons, Forks & Tongs
- Aluminum Foil Pans & Lids
- Brown Paper Take-Out Boxes
- Brown Paper Coffee-To-Go Containers
- 9oz Clear Beverage Cups
- 8oz Paper Coffee Cups
- Food-Soiled Paper Plates
- Compostable Knives, Spoons & Forks
- Napkins, Paper Doilies, Parchment Paper
- Paper Bags & Table Cloths
- Compostable Garbage Bags (Green)
- BioPak Containers
- Coffee Filters
- Individual Salad & Deli Containers & Lids
- Wood Stir Sticks
- Saran Wrap (Cheese and Deli Wrap)
- Garbage Bags (Clear or Black)