Cheese & Salumi Platters
With one of the finest cheese counters and salumi and charcuterie selections in the Bay Area, we offer a stunning array of some of the world’s best cheeses and cured and cooked meats, served with just the right accompaniments.
Choose from one of our signature platters featuring handmade American cheeses, local artisanal specialties, the European classics or a mix of cheeses and meats. Or work with one of our experts to build your own platter with your favorites.
Salumi Platter ~ $150
The finest local and imported cured meats, masterfully sliced and arranged. Served with our award-winning Mixed Pickled Vegetables, herbed mixed olives, whole grain mustard, sliced sourdough baguette and breadsticks.
- Prosciutto di Parma
Fromage Finale Platter ~ $140
End on a high note with a harmony of sweet and savory French flavors. Served with dried cherries and apricots, and grapes, honey, sliced sweet baguette and flatbread crackers. Fantastique! Includes:
- Antique Gruyère—nutty, aromatic cave-aged cow's milk cheese
- Brillat-Savarin—the classic, luscious French triple-crème
- Fourme d’Ambert—sweet, earthy, delicious, crowd-pleasing blue
Classic Cheese Platter ~ $110
A variety of classics to please everyone. Served with dried apricots and cherries, mixed nuts, sliced sweet baguette and flatbread crackers. Includes:
- Fromager d'Affinois—mild, buttery cow's milk cheese
- Bûcheron—semi-aged goat's milk cheese
- Cabot Creamery's Farmhouse Reserve Cheddar
- Beemster Aged Gouda
Perfect Pairing Cheese Platters ~ $100
Our cheesemongers' all-time favorite combos. Choose one pairing per platter:
- Fresh Bûcheron goat cheese, Genoa salami, dried sour cherries, almonds, and sweet baguette
- Humboldt Fog ash-layered goat cheese, California honey and apricots, mixed nuts and flatbread crackers (V)
- Manchego, membrillo, Marcona almonds and sweet baguette (V)
Triple-Crème Cheese & Fruit Platter ~ $100
A whole wheel of luscious Brillat-Savarin nestled into an arrangement of fresh seasonal or dried fruit and Raincoast Crisps Cranberry & Hazelnut Crackers.
California Cheese & Salami Platter ~ $150
A selection celebrating the best of the Golden State. Our best artisanal cheeses, plus a favorite local salami. Served with California accompaniments: dried cherries and apricots, honey, toasted almonds, sliced sweet baguette and Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris sourdough flatbread crackers. Includes:
- Cypress Grove's Humboldt Fog—tangy ash-layered goat’s milk cheese
- Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company's Toma—buttery cow’s milk cheese
- Cowgirl Creamery's Mt. Tam—triple-cream cow’s milk cheese
- Fra' Mani Soppressata—Northern Italian-style pork salami scented with clove
Salumi & Italian Cheese Platter ~ $170
The ultimate Italian experience. Everything on our Salumi Platter, plus a selection of excellent Italian cheeses. Includes:
- Pecorino fresco—fresh, hard sheep's milk cheese
- Piave—bold, sweet cow's milk cheese
- Taleggio—semi-soft, washed rind cow's milk cheese
Custom Cheese Platter
Are your dreams, like ours, made of cheese? Let our award-winning cheesemongers help you select just the right cheeses and accompaniments for your particular occasion.